Symposium Improving implementation practice: a one-day implementation science conference.
After a successful symposium with over 150 participants in 2017, the second implementation conference will take place at Friday February 9, 2018 in Amsterdam. Its themed: Improving implementation practice: a one-day implementation science conference.
The focus will be on informing implementation work and science in the areas of methods, instruments, and tools improving implementation success.
This one-day conference will be hosted by the VU Amsterdam, VU University Medical Center and the Trimbos Institute. Implementation Science is the key topic during this conference. Both theoretical and practical research and practices will be discussed, as well as success stories of effective implementation.
A small selection of the speakers:
· Professor Shaun Treweek, PhD, BSc (Hons), University of Aberdeen, United Kingdom
· Professor Enola Proctor, PhD, Washington University, United States
· Professor Johannes Anema, PhD, VU University Medical Center
· Ir. Odile Smeets, Trimbos Institute, the Netherlands
· Barbara van der Linden, PhD, ZonMw, the Netherlands
· Christiaan Vis, MSc, VU Amsterdam, the Netherlands
The symposium will be held in English.