COST Action - Open Call
COST Action is a network dedicated to scientific collaboration, complementing national research funds. COST Actions are:
- open to researchers and innovators;
- collaborating in a field of science and technology of common interest to at least seven COST Members/Cooperating Members;
- based on a joint work programme lasting four years;
- answering to the COST Open Call for proposals.
A COST Action is open to all:
- science and technology fields (including trans-, and interdisciplinary, new and emerging fields);
- institutions (academia, public institutions, SME/industry, NGO, European/international organisations, etc.);
- career stages (both young and experienced);
- COST Members
Participants are invited to submit COST Action proposals contributing to the scientific, technological, economic, cultural or societal knowledge advancement and development of Europe. Multi- and interdisciplinary proposals are encouraged.
The Open Call Action proposal submission, evaluation, selection and approval (SESA) procedure is fully science and technology-driven and will ensure a simple, transparent and competitive proposal evaluation and selection process, reflecting the bottom-up, open and inclusive principles of COST.