The steering committee for the Norwegian Centre for E-health Research represents all levels and every region in the health service.
The purpose of the steering committee is to ensure that:
- the centre further develops its expertise and carries out its assignments in research and studies on e-health in line with needs and priorities in the sector. The centre should acquire and build up any required expertise that it does not already have access to. This may take the form of cooperation with other relevant expert groups. This is especially relevant in areas where health authorities have requested expertise and services from the centre through annual objectives documents, award letters or specific requests.
- the centre continues to develop its national (and international) role in research and studies in the e-health area, and is seen as a useful, relevant and competent resource for the sector.
- the centre continues to deliver high-quality academic output, support functions and administrative tasks.
Steering committee members
- Bjørn Engum, Advisor, Northern Norway Regional Health Authority (chair of the steering committee)
- Wenche P. Dehlii, Director of Health and Social Care, KS/Kristiansand Municipality (vice-chair of the steering committee)
- Gun Peggy Knudsen, Executive Director Health Data and Digitalisation, Norwegian Institute of Public Health
- Per Meinich, Special Advisor in Technology and E-health, South-Eastern Norway Regional Health Authority
- Anne Kristin Kleiven, Director of Development, Western Norway Regional Health Authority
- Torbjørg Vanvik, Programme Director, Central Norway Regional Health Authority
- Finn Henry Hansen, Director, Northern Norway Regional Health Authority
- Einar Bugge, Acting Vice President, University Hospital of North Norway
- Henrik D. Finsrud, Chief Advisor, Norwegian Association of Local and Regional Authorities (KS)
- Anders Grimsmo, Professor, Norwegian Health Network SF/NTNU
- Robert Nystuen, Department Manager, The Norwegian Directorate of E-health
- Kathrine Myhre, CEO, Oslo Medtech
- Arnfinn Aarnes, User representative, FFO
- Kristian Skauli, Deputy Director, Ministry of Health and Care Services (observer)
This page was last updated:
21 September 2018