The project will help the Norwegian Directorate of eHealth follow the technology development in the area of distributed models for personal information management. The Norwegian Centre for E-health Research will participate in the work group for the proposed "fast-track study" following the state visit in Finland in September.
The Norwegian Centre for E-health Research is contributing to the work group's activities (interview-based studies, seminars, round table conferences, report writing) in autumn 2016, upon further agreement with the project management.
- Follow the activities of the proposed cooperation between Finnish and Norwegian actors in the autumn of 2016
- Communication of results from the study to the Norwegian Directorate of eHealth
- Provide a foundation for the Directorate's strategic assessments of MyData
- Contribute to possible further cooperation in the area supporting national e-health goals
- Contribute to international cooperation concerning information management