Pre-conference at EHiN: Patient-generated data
Today, many patients are generating and collecting their own health data through smart watches and other sensors. We look into opportunities and disadvantages in our pre-conference at EHiN 2019.
What opportunities does patient-generated data give? Are there limitations or disadvantages?
- One thing is for sure, today the patients are superior! They are driving the development of using technology in health, says Professor Eirik Årsand at the Norwegian Centre for E-health Research.
Our pre-conference took place in Oslo Spektrum on November 11, which is also the venue for EHiN 2019.
With us at this workshop were some of our partners, researchers, experts, technology providers and authorities.
These were some of the topics
- Physical inactivity is killing us. Can Personalized Activity Intelligence (PAI) help the collaboration between patients and doctors in understanding the importance of physical activity?
- Live demo: Fitness age test
- Experiences from municipality services
- DIY and patient-generated data in Danish diabetes treatment
- How do we ensure that digital tools are accessible, effective and trusted?
- From successful research to national health care implementation. Helsenorge as infrastructure for patient-generated data.
- Digital medicine and emergent technologies
- Case from Finland: Bringing diabetes data into PHR's and EHR's
- International perspective: Be Healthy, Be Mobile
- Reflections from the Diabetes Patient Organisation